How to become a
Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE)
500 hours of training
- 140 hours of lessons on theory
- 240 hours of practical training using video presentations
- 120 hours of online course on Emotional Detox
Learn the art of healing and awakening from Mal Weeraratne, who has treated over 3,500 clients from all over the world over the last two decades. The intense training session consists of the following 6 steps:
- Attend a Seminar to introduce Trauma release and Emotional Detox through Tantric body work
- Module 1a – 4-day workshop on Emotional Detox bodywork with clothes on. Submit 10 case study reports for assessment.
- Emotional Detox – online training on clothes on body work
- Module 1b– 3-day oil body work workshop using Tantric-Tao bodywork
- Module 2– 4-day workshop to de armour the pelvic area using Tantric-Tao bodywork.
- Submit 40 x Case study reports
Tantric Journey training is provided to help you to Heal your own past Trauma and your Spiritual growth. With that experience, to help you to learn to Heal and Awaken others through Emotional Detox through Tantric-Tao bodywork. Suitable for individuals, couples, and practitioners over 21 years.
- 140 hours of intense training over 14 days, consists of Theory, Video Demonstrations and Sharing
- 240 hours of on 40 case studies for assessment
- 120 hours of online video training for Emotional Detox – Module 1a
- Free unlimited online support sessions to help with case studies
- Completing the CTJE training program may take around 6-12 months
- All CTJE therapists will have further opportunities to take part in Module 3, to become an Advance Certified Tantric Journey Educator (ACTJE)
Training consists of the following stages:
- Understanding the theory and philosophy behind the Tantric Journey
- Learning to accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process of unblocking and opening-up through Trauma Release
- Learning to implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges on external models
- Learning to retain new knowledge and skills by working with other students and models to build confidence
- Learning how to set up a rewarding Tantric Healing practice, effective Marketing, Health, Safety and Hygiene, working within the Law, Client Care and Self-care, Products to used and Client Consultation, Consent and Boundaries.
We are all born with the ability to heal ourselves and heal others, just like birds know how to build their nest. What is stopping us are our own limitations that may be a result of past experiences, upbringing, social conditioning, or religious and cultural belief systems. One of the key benefits of training is the opportunity to unblock and open yourself to release your own negative emotions embedded in cellular memory and to learn to relax and surrender and be able to achieve your highest potential. Each stage of the training is tailored to individual pace and needs, as we are all different. Once the negativity leaves us, we are awake, ready, and open to heal others. Wherever you are right now, you can embark on the Tantric Journey as long as you feel comfortable.
Other benefits of Emotional Detox through Bodywork:
- Relaxes the body, mind, and spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhances concentration and emotional health
- Improves digestion
- Reduces stress
- Better sleep
- Boosts sexual energy
- Multi Orgasmic Response Experience (MORE)
- Male ejaculatory control and to learn how to separate orgasm and ejaculation
- Facilitate female ejaculation (Amrita) to release trauma
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases flexibility and energy
- Increases strength and stamina
- Increases your overall health and well-being
- Enhance your love, Intimacy and Sexuality
- Find Love and enhance relationships
Who can learn?
The course is open to both men and women (over 21 years of age) who wish to learn professional Tantric-Tao Bodywork. Previous massage experience or qualifications are not compulsory. Men can learn to work on women and/or men. Women can learn to work on men and/or women using their masculine and feminine energy (Yin – Yang)
What will I learn?
You will learn how to release negative stagnant emotions from the body cellular memory due to past trauma and make space for positivity, sensitivity, love, and happiness in the body and how to cultivate and feel positive chi energies in the body
- The course begins with a seminar on emotional detox through bodywork
- Heart and soul connection rituals to connect and establish trust
- Deep healing clothes on bodywork, which incorporates the following modalities:
- No Hand Deep Tissue Massage techniques
- Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage)
- Life pulse massage (activating the pulse of life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (genital organ detox through clothes on bodywork)
- Passive yoga movements, trance dance, mantras (sounds) and breathing work, pooja ceremonies and sharing circles
- Emotional Detox: a 10-step unique bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions from the body’s cellular memory and to facilitate the movement of positive chi energy
- The theory behind emotions, past trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with bodywork, breathing, sounds and body movement
- The theory behind opening the 7 Chakras and activating the endocrine system
- The anatomy of the male and female sexual organs
- How to do Yoni (female prostate) massage and male prostate massage
- How to perform a Lingam Massage to create and spread sexual energy
- The function of Amrita (Female Ejaculations) and its benefits
- Male ejaculatory control and its benefits
- Multi-orgasmic response (MORE)
- An introduction into:
- How to set up a Tantra Temple
- Working within the Law
- Health and safety and hygiene
- Client consultation
- Trauma and Dissociation
- Client care and Self-care
- Informed Consent and Boundaries
- Support after a session
Click below to view CTJE Pathway for training
Tantric Journey Trainings VS Other Tantra training:
There are many other Tantra Schools and bodywork trainings in the market. Most of them focus on giving pleasure and orgasms. Here, at Tantric Journey, we focus on releasing both the physical and emotional toxins that block your pleasure, sensitivity, and orgasms from the body’s cellular memory due to past trauma.
Research shows that the cause of most illnesses and dysfunctions are due to unresolved negative emotions and trauma from the past. Emotional detox is at the forefront of innovative bodywork because we are one of the few schools in the world that offers Trauma release using the ancient Tantric-Tao bodywork integrated into a complete educational curriculum. Consequently, the students can explore all aspects of deeper healing, holistic view of the body, including pelvic healing and genital de-armouring, exploring love intimacy and sexuality – unlike any other tantric or bodywork modality.
Emotional detox uses simple techniques such as deep bodywork, which incorporates breath, sound, and body movement simultaneously to reprogram the body’s cellular memory to achieve optimal health and well-being.
Trauma takes place only through one or more of the five senses as a given or as a receiver. Tantric Journey explores the 5 gateways to evoke and release past trauma as a way of healing and awakening.
Most bodywork modalities focus on the physical symptoms and help release only physical body tension, while at Tantric Journey, we focus on identifying the cause of the symptom and on the physical, emotional, and spiritual body to help the client achieve a permanent solution to their health and wellbeing issues.
Accreditation, Certificates, Memberships:
After successful completion of the course (subject to approval by the assessors), you will be certified as follows.
CTJE certificate (Certified Tantric Journey Educator) from the Tantric Journey School of Healing and Awakening
Can I get Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Yes. Once you are qualified, you will be able to gain professional indemnity insurance to carry out work in the field of Tantric Journey.
Click here for Testimonials
How much can I earn?
Your earnings will depend on:
- The quality of your work that generates repeat clients and recommendations
- How much you spend and get involved in recommended marketing to promote your business
- Time and days you want to spend on your business.
As a Tantric Journey Therapist
Each session will last 4-6 hours, and you will be able to earn around £300-£400 per session. If you do 3-4 sessions per week with a potential earning of over £62,400 p.a. You will be working as a self-employed person paying your own taxes and insurances.
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class, other than for demonstration and practice for educational purposes.
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Practical work is assigned with a partner of your choice at your own privacy
How to Prepare for the Courses and What to Bring
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course
- We will recommend local abnb accommodation for all London workshops.
- The consumption of alcohol, drugs, smoking or any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks are to be avoided a few days before, during and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process
- Men are to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy, and so, it is recommended not to have sex a few days before, during and after the class to help you work with your own sexual energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process.
- Please note that the course is taught in a peaceful, supportive, and healing environment, and so it is requested that mobile phones be kept turned off. Photography and videography are not permitted without prior express permission.
- Avoid making too much noise both inside and outside the premises and disturbing the neighbours
Tantric Journey Temple
London W6 0PD
The course is not suitable for the following:
- Women within the first 3 months of pregnancy
- People within 6 months of major surgery
- People suffering from any other serious medical conditions, such as secondary cancer or mental health issues
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol two days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years of age.
- Your success will come with spiritual growth, continuous learning and by working on models with our colleagues with the right intention and attention. Attending this course alone will not guarantee success. Once qualified, you will be working as a self-employed person with your own insurance and independent marketing to find clients.
- The earnings mentioned above are estimates and unable to guarantee success.