How to become a…
Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE)
500 hours of training
- 200 hours of lessons
- 240 hours of practical training
- 60 hours of online Continuous Professional Development (CPD) accredited training
Learn the art of healing and awakening from Mal Weeraratne, who has treated over 3,500 clients from all over the world over the last two decades. The intense training session consists of the following Modules 1-8:
- Seminar to introduce emotional detox through body work
- Module 1a – a three-day workshop on Emotional Detox bodywork with clothes on. Submit 10 case study reports for assessment.
- Emotional Detox – CPD accredited online training on clothes on body work
- Module 1b– three day oil body work workshop using Tantric-Tao bodywork with Aromatherapy oils. Same course will be repeated (with a 50% course fee discount) to help submit 10 case study reports for assessment.
- Module 2– a four-day workshop to de armour the pelvic area using Tantric-Tao bodywork. Same course will be repeated twice (with a 50% course fee discount) to help submit 20 case study reports for assessment. Forty case study reports and assessments based on feedback from independent case study models need to be submitted in order to be listed in the therapist directory
Tantric Journey training is conducted for your spiritual growth in order for you to learn to heal yourself and to heal and awaken others through the emotional detox that is a part of the Tantric-Tao bodywork. Suitable for individuals, couples and practitioners over 21 years.
- 200 hours of intense training with over 2000 CPD points
- 240 hours of practical work to submit 40 case study reports for assessment
- 60 hours of CPD accredited online training for Emotional Detox – Module 1a with 960 CPD points
- CPD-accredited Online video training
- Free monthly online training support sessions to help with case studies
- Successful candidates will be included in the Therapist Directory
- Completing the CTJE training program may take around 12 months
- All Tantric Journey listed therapists will have further opportunities to learn about Module 3 tools after treating over 100 Module 2 paid clients
Training consists of the following stages:
- Understanding the theory and philosophy behind the Tantric Journey
- Learning to accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process of unblocking and opening-up
- Learning to implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges on models
- Learning to retain new knowledge and skills by working on clients together with another therapist to build confidence
- Learning how to set up the practice to be financially successful, for marketing, for health, safety and hygiene, for working within the law, for client care and self-care, about the products to be used and client consultation.
We are all born with the ability to heal ourselves and heal others, just like birds know how to build their nest. What is stopping us are our own limitations that may be a result of past experiences, upbringing, social conditioning or religious and cultural belief systems. One of the key benefits of training is the opportunity to unblock and open yourself to release your own negative emotions embedded in cellular memory and to learn to relax and surrender and be able to achieve your highest potential. Each stage of the training is tailored to individual pace and needs, as we are all different. Once the negativity leaves us, we are awake, ready and open to heal others. Wherever you are right now, you can embark on the Tantric Journey as long as you feel comfortable.
Other benefits of Emotional Detox through Bodywork:
- Relaxes the body, mind and spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhances concentration and emotional health
- Improves digestion
- Reduces stress
- Better sleep
- Boosts sexual energy
- Help you achieve stronger orgasms
- Better ejaculatory control in males
- Facilitate female ejaculation (Amrita)
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases flexibility and energy
- Increases strength and stamina
- Increases your overall health and well-being
Who can learn?
The course is open to both men and women (over 21 years of age) who wish to learn professional Tantric-Tao Bodywork. Previous massage experience or qualifications are not compulsory. Men can learn to work on women and/or men. Women can learn to work on men and/or women using their masculine and feminine energy.
How best to book and follow the CTJE Training?
The course begins with a seminar to introduce emotional detox through Tantric-Tao bodywork, followed by Clothes on Bodywork (Module 1a) for three days. You can decide when you would like to follow the rest of the modules. These can be done in the same month back to back with each module or in different months. At the time of booking, you need to decide on which dates you wish to follow the rest of the modules based on the links below and let us know by sending an e-mail to:
Module 1b – Click <here> to find the dates for this session
You need to attend Module 1b twice, to help you submit 10 case studies to be assessed
Module 2 – Click <here> to find dates for this session
You need to attend Module 2 , three times, to help you submit 20 case studies to be assessed
You are recommended to leave at least 1-2 months before you repeat a Module to give you time to watch training videos, practice the bodywork sequence and submit case studies for assessment.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to release negative stagnant emotions from the body cellular memory and how to cultivate and feel positive chi energies in the body
- The course begins with a seminar on emotional detox through bodywork
- Heart and soul connection rituals to connect and establish trust
- Deep healing clothes on bodywork, which incorporates the following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage)
- Life pulse massage (activating the pulse of life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (genital organ detox through clothes on bodywork)
- Passive yoga movements, trance dance, mantras (sounds) and breathing work
- Emotional Detox: a 10-step unique bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions from the body’s cellular memory and to facilitate the movement of positive chi energy
- The theory behind emotions, trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with bodywork, breathing, sounds and body movement
- The theory behind opening the 7 Chakras and activating the endocrine system
- The anatomy of the male and female sexual organs
- How to do Yoni (female prostate) massage and male prostate massage
- The function of Amrita (Female Ejaculations) and its benefits
- Male ejaculatory control and its benefits
- Multi-orgasmic response (MORE)
- An introduction into:
- How to set up a Tantra Temple
- Working within the Law
- Health and safety and hygiene
- Client consultation
- Trauma Transference
- Client care
CTJE Pathway for training
Tantric Journey Trainings VS Other Tantra training:
There are many other Tantra Schools and bodywork trainings in the market. Most of them focus on giving pleasure and orgasms. Here, at Tantric Journey, we focus on releasing both the physical and emotional toxins that block your pleasure, sensitivity and orgasms from the body’s cellular memory.
Research shows that the cause of most illnesses and dysfunctions are unresolved emotions and negative experiences from the past. Emotional detox is at the forefront of innovative bodywork because we are one of the few schools in the world that offers trauma release using the ancient Tantric-Tao bodywork integrated into a complete educational curriculum. Consequently, the students can explore all aspects of deeper healing, holistic view of the body, including pelvic healing and genial de-armouring, exploring love intimacy and sexuality – unlike any other tantric or bodywork modality.
Emotional detox uses simple techniques such as deep bodywork, which incorporates breath, sound and body movement simultaneously to reprogram the body’s cellular memory to achieve optimal health and well-being.
Most bodywork modalities focus on the physical symptoms and help release only physical body tension, while at Tantric Journey, we focus on identifying the cause of the symptom and on the physical, emotional and spiritual body to help the client achieve a permanent solution to their health and wellbeing issues.
Accreditation, Certificates, Memberships:
After successful completion of the course (subject to approval by the assessors), you will be certified as follows.
CTJE certificate (Certified Tantric Journey Educator) from the Tantric Journey School of Healing and Awakening
Can I get Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Yes. Once you are qualified, you will be able to gain professional indemnity insurance to carry out work in the field of Tantric Journey.
Click here for Testimonials
How much can I earn?
Your earnings will depend on:
- The quality of your work that generates repeat clients and recommendations
- How much you spend and get involved in recommended marketing to promote your business
- How much time you want to spend on your business, which can be as follows:
- Doing Tantric Journey sessions
- Doing Emotional Detox sessions
- Setting up an Emotional Detox school of Holistic Body Therapy under a licence to teach CPD-accredited courses on a profit sharing basis. We provide the students, and you provide practical training.
As a Tantric Journey Therapist
Each session will last 4-6 hours, and you will be able to earn around £300-£400. If you do 3-4 sessions per week with a potential earning of over £62,400 p.a., you will make a profit of over £30,000 p.a. after all expenses. You will be working as a self-employed person paying your own taxes and insurances.
Emotional Detox Therapist
You can earn the same amount as above as an Emotional Detox Therapist
Emotional Detox Teacher-Trainer
Once you become an Emotional Detox Teacher-Trainer, we provide you with students for you to train CPD-accredited training modules. Each 4-day Module 1a course fee is £600, and you get £300 per student. If you train 4 students every month, you will train 48 students p.a., generating an income of around £15,000 p.a.
To get qualified as a teacher-trainer and to set up a school under licence, you need to follow 10 Module 1a workshops as a trainee.
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class, other than the demonstration and practice for educational purposes.
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Practical work is assigned with a partner of your choice at your own privacy
How to Prepare for the Courses and What to Bring
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course
- All workshops outside London will be residential with shared accommodation and meals.
- We will recommend local short let accommodation for all London workshops
- The consumption of alcohol, drugs, smoking or any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks are to be avoided a few days before, during and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process
- Men are to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy, and so, it is recommended not to have sex a few days before, during and after the class to help you work with your own sexual energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process.
- Please note that the course is taught in a peaceful, supportive and healing environment, and so it is requested that mobile phones be kept turned off. Photography and videography are not permitted without prior express permission.
- Avoid making too much noise both inside and outside the premises and disturbing the neighbours
Tantric Journey Temple
London W6 0PD
The course is not suitable for the following:
- Women within the first 3 months of pregnancy
- People within 6 months of major surgery
- People suffering from any other serious medical conditions, such as secondary cancer or mental health issues
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol two days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years of age.
- If you have significant trauma, particularly sexual trauma, we advise that you first work with one of our professional therapists listed on the Tantric Journey Therapist Directory
- Your success will come with spiritual growth, continuous learning and by working on models with our colleagues with the right intention and attention. Attending this course alone will not guarantee success or entry to the Tantric Journey website. Once qualified, you will be working as a self-employed person with your own insurance and independent marketing to find clients.
- The earnings mentioned above are estimates and unable to guarantee success.