Intensive Emotional Detox through Tantric – Tao Clothes on Bodywork Practical Training for Trauma Release
Treat your mind as well as your body this year by embarking on Emotional Detox Clothes on Practical Training course in beautiful Temple surrounding in London.
Whether you are looking to introduce positive change to your life or train for a new career, our intensive Emotional Detox Clothes on Practical Training Courses offer outstanding value and quality training.
Explore Emotional Detox through Bodywork for emotional and physical well-being. Ideal for couples and individuals who wish to embark on personal development or therapists that wish to learn Emotional Detox through Bodywork techniques.
All of our Emotional Detox Breaks are held in beautiful and spiritually nourishing surroundings. During the course of the training, you will learn trance dance, mantras, breath work deep clothes on bodywork and rituals to connect and to help unblock trapped negative emotions.
No previous experience of bodywork is required, but all participants must be over 21 years of age. This course is for spiritual growth and self-development and for practitioners who wish to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory.
What will I learn?
- The course begins with a seminar on Emotional Detox through Bodywork
- Heart and Soul connection Rituals to connect and to establish Trust
- Deep Healing Clothes on Bodywork incorporating the following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage)
- Life Pulse Massage (Activating the pulse of Life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox through clothes on bodywork)
- Passive Yoga Bodywork movements and Breathwork
- Emotional Detox 10 step unique Bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions due to past Trauma from body cellular memory and to facilitate the movement of positive chi energy
- The theory behind Emotions, past trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with Bodywork, breath, sounds and body movement
Features of the Training
- Understanding the Theory, Philosophy and Psychology behind Emotional Detox
- Accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open your own energy channels
- Implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges
- Learn Emotional Detox treatment techniques to help release body armouring in the whole body
- 7-Days training from Friday-Thursday
- 70 training hours on clothes on bodywork
- 30 hours of Case study assessments
- Free monthly online support for 3 months
- Certification after completing 10 Case studies
What Are The Benefits of Emotional Detox through Bodywork?
- Relax the Body, Mind and Spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhance Concentration and Emotional health
- Improve digestion
- Reduced stress
- Sleep well
- Boost Sexual Energy
- Stronger orgasms
- Male Ejaculatory control
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthen the Immune system
- Increase Flexibility and Energy
- Increase Strength and Stamina
- Increase Your Overall Health and Well-being
Emotional Detox Training vs Other bodywork training
There are many other massage and bodywork training courses on the market. Most of them focus on releasing physical tension from the body. Here at Tantric Journey, we focus on releasing both Physical and Emotional toxins from the body cellular memory. Research shows that physical tensions are a manifestation of Emotional tension due to past experiences. Tantric Journey is at the forefront of innovative bodywork, being one of the few schools in the world offering emotional release using ancient Tantric-Tao bodywork integrated into a complete educational curriculum. In this way, the student can explore all aspects of deeper healing, looking at the body holistically, including pelvic healing, unlike any other massage modality. Many other forms of bodywork training out there do not address the body in this way, leaving the student confused and frustrated. Tantric Journey uses simple techniques such as Deep bodywork, which incorporates breath, sound and body movement simultaneously to reprogram the body’s cellular memory to achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
After successful completion of onsite and online training, and submitting 10 case studies. You will receive a certificate from Tantric Journey.
“Emotional Release Therapy – Basic Tantric Bodywork (Level 1a)”
Can I get Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Once you are qualified you can apply for professional indemnity insurance from BGi UK to carry out work in the field of Emotional Release Therapy.
Details of the insurance can be viewed here
Opportunities after training
- Further opportunities to study further to release negative stagnant emotions from past difficulties through genital de-armouring by following accredited Tantric Journey Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE) teacher training course by proceeding to study:
Emotional Detox – Oil bodywork (Module 1b)
Emotional Detox – Male – Female Prostate massage (Module 2)
- Work in a Spa or become self-employed to start your own practice
- Learn to heal Yourself and Awaken others
- Use new tools to enhance your existing profession
- Learn to connect and Improve relationships with yourself and others
Click here to view more Testimonials
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Practical work is assigned with a partner of your choice at your own privacy
How to Prepare for the Weekend Courses and What to Bring
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course.
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks to be used during and few days before and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process.
- Men to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process.
- Please note that the Tantra Temple that the course is taught is a peaceful, supportive and healing environment and so it is requested that mobile phones are turned off. Photography and videography are not permitted without prior express permission.
- Not to park any vehicles on the same road as the temple, but to park in a nearby road and walk up to the temple. Free parking from Friday at 5pm and weekends.
- Not to make too much noise both inside and outside the temple or to disturb the neighbours.
Not suitable for the following:
- In the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Within 6 months of major surgery.
- Any other serious medical conditions such as secondary cancer or mental health issues.
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol 2 days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years
Mal Weeraratne is the Author of Emotional Detox through Bodywork, founder of Tantric Journey - School of Healing and Awakening and Emotional Detox – School of Holistic Body Therapy.
He is the British pioneer of Emotional Release through deep bodywork. Mal Weeraratne has worked in the field of Emotional Release and Human Sexuality since 1994, treating over 3,500 female clients from all walks of life and trained over 200 Tantric Journey male and female Therapists from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Mal Weeraratne studied at the International Centre for Release and Integration in Mill Valley, California, studying under late Dr Jack Painter, the pioneer of Postural Integration. He also studied Red Tantra with Caroline Muir for two years in Maui, Hawaii and Osho’s White Tantra with Margot Anand in San Francisco, studied Journey Therapy with Brandon Bays in the UK, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) with Dr Robert Bays in the UK. He also studied Cobra Breath with Ipsalu Tantra. He studied Tao practices and Tao bodywork including Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage), Life Force massage, Karsai Nei Tsang - Genital Detox Therapy with Grandmaster Mantak Chia at Tao Gardens in Thailand.
Mal Weeraratne has nearly 25 years of bodywork experience and qualified with ITEC – International Therapy Examination Council. He has learnt over 16 massage modalities and other therapies from all over the world before he was able to introduce CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited Emotional Detox School.
Mal Weeraratne was born in Sri-Lanka, with an Eastern upbringing and a Buddhist Philosophy. He was educated in London and holds a BSc (Hon) degree in Bio Physical Science, DMS in Operations Management and MBA in International Business Administration.
He was a successful businessman who developed his own franchise business (Re-Nu Plc) in 1980’s and declined an offer of doing a PhD at London Westminster University before he embarked on Emotional Detox through Tantric Journey