Intensive Emotional Detox through Tantric – Tao Oil Bodywork Practical Training
Treat your mind as well as your body this year by embarking on Emotional Detox Oil Bodywork Practical Training course in beautiful Temple surrounding in London.
Whether you are looking to introduce positive change to your life or train for a new career, our intensive Emotional Detox Oil Bodywork Practical Training Courses offer outstanding value and quality training.
Explore Emotional Detox through Bodywork for emotional and physical well-being. Ideal for couples and individuals who wish to embark on personal development or therapists that wish to learn Emotional Detox through Bodywork techniques.
All of our Emotional Detox Breaks are held in beautiful and spiritually nourishing surroundings. During the course of the training, you will learn trance dance, mantras, breath work deep clothes on bodywork and rituals to connect and to help unblock trapped negative emotions.
This is a professional development course, and you need to already be trained in Tantric Journey bodywork, you must have at least completed Module 1a bodywork training prior to joining this course. All participants must be over 21 years of age.
Whilst this course will aid spiritual growth and self-development it for practitioners who wish to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory in order to develop their careers and professional knowledge.
What will I learn?
- The course begins with a seminar on Emotional Detox through Oil bodywork
- Heart and Soul connection Rituals to connect and to establish Trust
- Deep Healing Clothes on Bodywork incorporating following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage)
- Life Pulse Massage (Activating the pulse of Life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox through bodywork)
- Passive Yoga movements, Trance Dance, Mantras (sounds) and Breath work
- Emotional Detox 10 step unique Bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions from body cellular memory and to facilitate movement of positive chi energy
- Theory behind Emotions, trauma and body armoring
- How to de-armor by releasing emotions with Bodywork using oil, breath, sounds and body movement
Features of the Training
- Understanding the Theory, Philosophy and Psychology behind Emotional Detox
- Accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open your own energy channels
- Implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges
- Learn Emotional Detox treatment techniques to help release body armoring in the whole body
- 20 hours practical training hours
- 30 hours of Case study assessments
- 20% discount for Emotional Detox Book
What Are The Benefits of Emotional Detox through Bodywork?
- Relax the Body, Mind and Spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhance Concentration and Emotional health
- Improve digestion
- Reduced stress
- Sleep well
- Boost Sexual Energy
- Stronger orgasms
- Male Ejaculatory control
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthen the Immune system
- Increase Flexibility and Energy
- Increase Strength and Stamina
- Increase Your Overall Health and Well-being
Emotional Detox Trainings VS Other bodywork training
There are many other massage and bodywork training on the market. Most of them focus on releasing physical tension from the body. Here at Emotional Detox, we focus on releasing both Physical and Emotional toxins from the body cellular memory. Research shows that physical tensions are a manifestation of Emotional tension. Emotional Detox is at the forefront of innovative bodywork, being one of the few schools in the world offering emotional release using ancient Tantric-Tao bodywork integrated into a complete educational curriculum. In this way, the student can explore all aspects of deeper healing, looking at the body holistically, including pelvic healing, unlike any other massage modality. Many other forms of bodywork training out there do not address the body in this way, leaving the student confused and frustrated. Emotional Detox uses simple techniques such as Deep bodywork, which incorporates breath, sound, and body movement simultaneously to reprogram the body’s cellular memory to achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
Most other massage modalities focus on the physical symptoms and help to release physical body tension, while at Emotional Detox we focus on the cause of the symptom and focus on the physical body, emotional body, and spiritual body.
Can I get Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Once you are qualified you will be able to apply for professional indemnity insurance from an appropriate insurance company. We use BGi UK although we make no references as to their suitability for your insurance needs to carry out work in the field of Emotional Detox through Tantric – Tao Bodywork. You can learn more about BGI insurance here
Opportunities after training
- Emotional Detox directory free listing to promote your services to paying clients
- Further opportunities to study further to release negative stagnant emotions from past difficulties through genital de-armouring by following accredited Tantric Journey Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE)teacher training course by proceeding to study:
Emotional Detox – Male – Female Prostate massage (Module 2)
- Work as a therapist or start your own practice
- Learn to heal Yourself and Awaken others
- Use new tools to enhance your existing profession
- Learn to connect and Improve relationships with yourself and others
Click here to view more Testimonials
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class, other than the demonstration and practice for educational purposes.
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Practical work is assigned with a partner of your choice at your own privacy
How to Prepare for the Weekend Courses and What to Bring
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course.
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks to be used during and few days before and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process.
- Men to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process.
- Please note that the Tantra Temple that the course is taught is a peaceful, supportive and healing environment and so it is requested that mobile phones are turned off. Photography and videography are not permitted without prior express permission. Please note that posting images, videos and intimate details of the course, its leaders or course participants is not permitted.
- Not to park any vehicles on the same road as the temple, but to park in a nearby road and walk up to the temple. Free parking from Friday 5pm and weekends.
- Not to make too much noise both inside and outside the temple or to disturb the neighbors.
Not suitable for the following:
- In the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Within 6 months of major surgery.
- Any other serious medical conditions such as secondary cancer or mental health issues.
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol 2 days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years
- Must be qualified in Tantric Journey Bodywork this is a professional development course
- Must agree to our full terms and conditions and booking upon a course will be deemed as you are having read, understood and fully accepted of these terms and conditions.
Mal Weeraratne is the Author of Emotional Detox through Bodywork, founder of Tantric Journey - School of Healing and Awakening and Emotional Detox – School of Holistic Body Therapy.
He is the British pioneer of Emotional Release through deep bodywork. Mal has worked in the field of Emotional Release and Human Sexuality since 1994, treating over 3,500 female clients from all walks of life and trained over 200 Tantric Journey male and female Therapists from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Mal studied at the International Centre for Release and Integration in Mill Valley, California, studying under late Dr Jack Painter, the pioneer of Postural Integration. He also studied Red Tantra with Caroline Muir for two years in Maui, Hawaii and Osho’s White Tantra with Margot Anand in San Francisco, studied Journey Therapy with Brandon Bays in the UK, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) with Dr Robert Bays in the UK. He also studied Cobra Breath with Ipsalu Tantra. He studied Tao practices and Tao bodywork including Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage), Life Force massage, Karsai Nei Tsang - Genital Detox Therapy with Grandmaster Mantak Chia at Tao Gardens in Thailand.
Mal has nearly 25 years of bodywork experience and qualified with ITEC – International Therapy Examination Council. He has learnt over 16 massage modalities and other therapies from all over the world before he was able to introduce CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited Emotional Detox School.
Mal was born in Sri-Lanka, with an Eastern upbringing and a Buddhist Philosophy. He was educated in London and holds a BSc (Hon) degree in Bio Physical Science, DMS in Operations Management and MBA in International Business Administration.
He was a successful businessman who developed his own franchise business (Re-Nu Plc) in 1980’s and declined an offer of doing a PhD at London Westminster University before he embarked on Emotional Detox through Tantric Journey