EMOTIONAL DETOX THROUGH TANTRIC-TAO BODYWORK PRACTICAL TRAINING
Treat your mind as well as your body by embarking on the Emotional Detox Practical Training course in beautiful Tantra Temple surroundings.
Whether you are looking to introduce positive change to your life or train for a new career, our intensive Emotional Detox Practical Training Courses offer outstanding value and quality training.
Explore Emotional Detox through Bodywork for emotional and physical well-being.
This program is ideal for couples and individuals who wish to embark on personal development or therapists who wish to learn Emotional Detox through Bodywork techniques.
All our Emotional Detox Breaks are held in beautiful and spiritually nourishing surroundings.
During the training, you will learn trance dance, mantras, breath work, kundalini mediation, emotional release clothes on bodywork, soul and heart connections ritual to connect and to help unblock trapped negative emotions from body to feel love within you, and experience energy orgasms, chi energy, prana.
No previous experience of bodywork is required, but all participants must be over 21 years of age.
This course is for spiritual growth and self-development for individuals, couples and practitioners who wish to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory.
What will I learn?
Course begins with a seminar on Emotional Detox through bodywork.
Then we will go to:
- Heart and soul connection rituals to connect and establish trust
- Deep healing clothes on Bodywork, incorporating the following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage)
- Life pulse massage (Activating the pulse of life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (genital organ detox through clothes on bodywork)
- Passive yoga movements, trance dance, mantras (sounds) and breath work
- Emotional Detox 10-step unique Bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions from body cellular memory and to facilitate movement of positive chi energy
- Theory behind emotions, trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with Bodywork, breath, sounds and body movement
Features of the Training:
- Understanding the theory, philosophy, and psychology behind Emotional Detox
- Accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open your own energy channels
- Implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges
- Learn Emotional Detox treatment techniques to help release body armouring in the whole body
What are the benefits of Emotional Detox through Bodywork?
- Relax the body, mind and spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhance concentration and emotional health
- Improve digestion
- Reduce stress
- Sleep well
- Boost sexual Energy
- Stronger orgasms
- Male ejaculatory control
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthen the immune system
- Increase flexibility and energy
- Increase strength and stamina
- Increase your overall health and well-being
10:30 – 13.00 Introduction and connection
14:00 – 17:00 No hand massage deep bodywork training
17:00 – 19:00 Dinner
19:00 – 10:00 Emotional Detox through Tantric bodywork Seminar
10:00 Beginning of the classes
13:30 Lunch break 1 h
18:00 Dinner break 1 h
22:00 End of the classes
10:00 Practice and study day with each other, watching videos and study notes
10:00-13:00 Case study 1
17:00-20:00 Case study 2
10:00-13:00 Recap on bodywork
13:00-18:00 Connections, meditation
19:00-22:00 Beeja mantra, Kundalini meditation, Connection rituals, Tantric puja ceremony, Closing circle with Hugs and Love
Emotional Detox Trainings VS Other bodywork training:
There are many other massage and bodywork trainings in the market. Most of them focus on releasing physical tension from the body. Here, at Tantric Journey, we focus on releasing both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory. Research shows that physical tension is a manifestation of emotional tension due to past negative events.
Tantric Journey is at the forefront of innovative Emotional Detox bodywork because it is one of the few schools in the world which offer Emotional release using ancient Tantric-Tao bodywork, integrated into a complete educational curriculum. Consequently, the students can explore all aspects of deeper healing, holistic view of the body, including pelvic healing – unlike any other massage modality.
Many other forms of bodywork training out there, do not address the body in this manner, leaving the student confused and frustrated. Tantric Journey uses simple techniques such as Deep bodywork, which incorporates breath, sound and body movement simultaneously to reprogram the body’s cellular memory to achieve optimal health and well-being.
Most massage modalities focus on the physical symptoms and help to release physical body tension, while at Tantric Journey, we focus on the cause of the symptom and focus on physical body, emotional body and spiritual body, which will then prevent clients to go for regular massages to release tension saving them time and money.
Not suitable for the following:
- During first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Within 6 months of major surgery.
- Any other serious medical conditions, such as secondary cancer or mental health issues.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol 2 days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years.
Tantric Journey Temple, West London
Worth – Priceless free offer
Tantric Journey Master class
1. Introduction to Tantric Journey Masterclass
2. Tantric Approach to Sexual Difficulties
3. The Four Schools of Tantra and Function of the Orgasm 4. Tantric Approach to Freeing up Orgasmic Potential
Part 1 – Preparing for Practical Emotional Detox through Bodywork
- Lesson 1 – Why Emotional Detox is Important
- Lesson 2 – a Breathing Exercise
- Lesson 3 – Automatic Writing for Emotional Release
- Lesson 4 – Meditation for Release of Negative Emotions
- Lesson 5 – The Art of Forgiveness
- Lesson 6 – Tools to Help you as a Therapist
- Lesson 7 – Preparing your Therapy Space
- Lesson 8 – Understanding the Connection Between Bodywork & Emotional Release
Part 2 – Preparing for Practical Emotional Detox through Bodywork
- Introduction to Kundalini Energy & Meditation
- Lesson 1 – What is Kundalini Energy?
- Lesson 2 – What is Kundalini Meditation?
- Lesson 3 – The Benefits of Kundalini Meditation? o Lesson 4 – How to Practice Kundalini Meditation
Part 3 – Guided Meditations
Guided Chakra Meditation
Guided Meditation – Learn to Breathe
Part 4 – Active Kundalini Meditation Practices
- Understanding Active Meditation
- Video Training – Osho Kundalini Dynamic Meditation o Osho Kundalini Meditation- Stage 1 – Shake & Vibrate o Osho Kundalini Meditation- Stage 2 – Dancing
- Osho Kundalini Meditation – Stage 3 -Stillness
- Osho Kundalini Meditation – Stage 4 -Be Still
- Step by Step Kundalini Meditation Practice
- 1 Hour Kundalini Meditation Practice
Part 5 – Emotional Detox Connection Rituals
- Connection Ritual – Video Training o Eye Gazing Ritual
Part 6 – Emotional Detox Clothes on Bodywork Sequence Training
- Introducing Emotional Detox Through Bodywork Sequence o Clothes on Back Bodywork Steps 1-5
- Clothes on Front Bodywork Steps 6-10
- Massaging the Pulse Points
Part 7 – No Hands Deep Bodywork
- Introduction to Hands-Free Massage
- Part 1 – No Hands Deep Bodywork Training – Using your body weight to massage o Part 2 – No Hands Massage Techniques – The Frame Massage
Part 8 – Understanding Emotional Detox
- Lesson 1 -What are Emotions
- Lesson 2 -Energy In Motion
- Lesson 3 -Every Emotion has a purpose
- Lesson 4 -The Aura
- Lesson 5 -The Meridian System
- Lesson 6 -The Chakras
- Lesson 7 -Bodywork and negative emotional release and further reading o Lesson 8 -Consent & Boundaries
Part 9 – Recognising and Understanding Healing Crisis
- Lesson 1: What is a Healing Crisis?
- Lesson 2: Why Does a Healing Crisis Occur – Releasing What Is No Longer Needed
- Lesson 3: Understanding the Healing Crisis
- Lesson 4: The Science of Emotions
- Lesson 5: When is a Healing Crisis Likely to Occur?
- Lesson 6: Helping Your Client Create an Emotional-Tool Kit to Aid Them through a Healing Crisis o Lesson 7: Advice for Surviving a Healing Crisis
- Lesson 8: What You Can Do as a Therapist to Aid a Client Through the Healing Crisis
- Lesson 9: How to Help Minimize the Effects of the Healing Crisis during Treatment
- Lesson 10: The Importance of Consent and boundaries with the 7 Steps of Informed Consent
- Lesson 11: Trauma Transference – A Natural Response to Stress
- Lesson 12: Conclusion
Part 10 – Understanding Emotional Detox
- Lesson 1: Preparing For Practical Emotional Detox Through Bodywork
- Lesson 2: Holistic Approach to Anatomy
- Lesson 3: Bodywork for Trauma and Holistic Body Therapy
- Lesson 4: Trauma & Natural Response
- Lesson 5: How Emotions are Stored in the Body
- Lesson 6: The Five Gateways
- Lesson 7: Releasing Negative Emotions
- Lesson 8: Understanding the Chakras
- Lesson 9: Breathing & Relaxation Techniques
- Lesson 10: Postural Observations, Grounding and Protection
- Lesson 11: A Bodywork / Emotional Detox Diary – Written by you to encourage reflection and growth as a therapist
- Lesson 12: Legal, Ethical & Professional Considerations
- Lesson 13: Branding & Tips on How To Promote Yourself & Launch Your Career as a Practitioner o Lesson 14:
- Preparing For Practical Bodywork
- Lesson 15: Characteristics for Success
Mal Weeraratne is the Author of Emotional Detox through Bodywork, founder of Tantric Journey - School of Healing and Awakening and Emotional Detox – School of Holistic Body Therapy.
He is the British pioneer of Emotional Release through deep bodywork. Mal has worked in the field of Emotional Release and Human Sexuality since 1994, treating over 3,500 female clients from all walks of life and trained over 200 Tantric Journey male and female Therapists from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Mal studied at the International Centre for Release and Integration in Mill Valley, California, studying under late Dr Jack Painter, the pioneer of Postural Integration. He also studied Red Tantra with Caroline Muir for two years in Maui, Hawaii and Osho’s White Tantra with Margot Anand in San Francisco, studied Journey Therapy with Brandon Bays in the UK, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) with Dr Robert Bays in the UK. He also studied Cobra Breath with Ipsalu Tantra. He studied Tao practices and Tao bodywork including Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage), Life Force massage, Karsai Nei Tsang - Genital Detox Therapy with Grandmaster Mantak Chia at Tao Gardens in Thailand.
Mal has nearly 25 years of bodywork experience and qualified with ITEC – International Therapy Examination Council. He has learnt over 16 massage modalities and other therapies from all over the world before he was able to introduce CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited Emotional Detox School.
Mal was born in Sri-Lanka, with an Eastern upbringing and a Buddhist Philosophy. He was educated in London and holds a BSc (Hon) degree in Bio Physical Science, DMS in Operations Management and MBA in International Business Administration.
He was a successful businessman who developed his own franchise business (Re-Nu Plc) in 1980’s and declined an offer of doing a PhD at London Westminster University before he embarked on Emotional Detox through Tantric Journey