How can I help you?
Book a Session today and receive a comprehensive Free Chakra Board
Select a treatment
Your Name
Thank you - your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly
On the 10th day of christmas my true love gave to me..... | Tantric Massage in London | Tantric Therapy
About Mal Videos Blog Testimonials Store
Prostate Massage training Yoni Massage training Tantra Workshops Tantric Massage Training Testimonials About

On the 10th day of christmas my true love gave to me…..


Mentally, orgasms put you in a state of relaxation and they are a great antidote to stress. They fill the body with hormones like serotonin, dopamine, and oxytocin and all of these naturally occurring chemicals make you feel happy.

The state of orgasm is also a state of very high energy – like an electricity that runs from your genitals through your spine and whole nervous system. This is what gives you that “glow” all day. This sexual energy that is created can revitalise your whole body and mind. But many women find orgasm elusive and according to some research only 10% of women can easily climax; as for the other 90% it can be hit or miss. Fulfilling sex nourishes love, rejuvenates the body, and boosts mental health. Unfortunately, prevailing attitudes in the West work against the natural capacity of women to realise their sexual potential and experience deep orgasmic states. All women are capable of experiencing deep bliss within their physical and emotional bodies and have great orgasmic potential.

According to the 2010 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior, women are more likely to orgasm when they engage in a variety of sexual acts and specifically when oral sex and/or vaginal intercourse are included. It’s all about taking time and not rushing. When you approach orgasm as sacred sexuality, it helps you to view orgasm as something integral and interconnected to your body, mind and spirit as well as thinking more positive thoughts of yourself and others and project confidence.

The energy and hormonal rush that you receive through orgasm make you vibrant and attractive. You will ooze with life force energy and this revitalisation and vibrancy will attract people and positive experiences.

If you are interested in booking a treatment with Mal Weeraratne, the founder of Tantric Journey, please click here.


I’m Mal Weeraratne – Certified Tantra Educator teaching intimacy; Tantra and all forms of sacred sensuality to facilitate journeys into love, intimacy, and sacred sexuality as well as personal transformation leading to spirituality. My teachings can help both men and women to overcome sexual problems, regain feminine empowerment and male consciousness and in all areas of sexuality and female embodiment.

In the past my clients came to me for many reasons, some came to explore aspects of the sexuality, whilst others wanted to explore touch; sensuality or explore their boundaries. Whilst others want to become more sexually empowered or just to start living fully within their own bodies or to overcome fears and inhibitions through releasing their past trauma

Heal Yourself
Sign up to receive news and updates