Live Online – Certified Tantric Journey Educator Teacher Training (CTJE)
How to become a
Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE)
440 hours of training
- 80 hours of Live Online training on theory
- 240 hours of practical training using video presentations
- 120 hours of online course on Emotional Detox
Learn the art of healing and awakening from Mal Weeraratne, who has treated over 3,500 clients from all over the world over the last two decades. The intense training session consists of the following 6 steps:
- Attend the 4 part Online Master Class to introduce Trauma release and Emotional Detox through Tantric body work
- Module 1a – 4-day Live Online Training on Emotional Detox bodywork with clothes on. Submit 10 case study reports for assessment.
- Emotional Detox – online training course on clothes on body work
- Module 1b– 2 -day Live Online oil body work using Tantric-Tao bodywork
- Module 2– 2 -day Live Online Training to de armour the pelvic area using Tantric-Tao bodywork.
- Submit 40 x Case study reports
Tantric Journey training is provided to help you to Heal your own past Trauma and your Spiritual growth. With that experience, to help you to learn to Heal and Awaken others through Emotional Detox through Tantric-Tao bodywork. Suitable for individuals, couples, and practitioners over 21 years.
- 80 hours of intense Live Online Training over 8 days, consists of Theory, Live Demonstrations and Sharing
- 240 hours of on 40 case studies for self assessment
- 120 hours of online video training for Emotional Detox – Module 1a
- Free unlimited bi monthly Zoom support sessions to help with case studies
- Completing the CTJE training program may take around 6-12 months
Training consists of the following stages:
- Understanding the theory and philosophy behind the Tantric Journey
- Learning to accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process of unblocking and opening-up through Trauma Release
- Learning to implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges on external models
- Learning to retain new knowledge and skills by working with other students and models to build confidence
- Learning how to set up a rewarding Tantric Healing practice, effective Marketing, Health, Safety and Hygiene, working within the Law, Client Care and Self-care, Products to used and Client Consultation, Consent and Boundaries.
We are all born with the ability to heal ourselves and heal others, just like birds know how to build their nest. What is stopping us are our own limitations that may be a result of past experiences, upbringing, social conditioning, or religious and cultural belief systems. One of the key benefits of training is the opportunity to unblock and open yourself to release your own negative emotions embedded in cellular memory and to learn to relax and surrender and be able to achieve your highest potential. Each stage of the training is tailored to individual pace and needs, as we are all different. Once the negativity leaves us, we are awake, ready, and open to heal others. Wherever you are right now, you can embark on the Tantric Journey as long as you feel comfortable.
Other benefits of Emotional Detox through Bodywork:
- Relaxes the body, mind, and spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhances concentration and emotional health
- Improves digestion
- Reduces stress
- Better sleep
- Boosts sexual energy
- Multi Orgasmic Response Experience (MORE)
- Male ejaculatory control and to learn how to separate orgasm and ejaculation
- Facilitate female ejaculation (Amrita) to release trauma
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases flexibility and energy
- Increases strength and stamina
- Increases your overall health and well-being
- Enhance your love, Intimacy and Sexuality
- Find Love and enhance relationships
Who can learn?
The course is open to both men and women (over 21 years of age) who wish to learn professional Tantric-Tao Bodywork. Previous massage experience or qualifications are not compulsory. Men can learn to work on women and/or men. Women can learn to work on men and/or women using their masculine and feminine energy (Yin – Yang)
What will I learn?
You will learn how to release negative stagnant emotions from the body cellular memory due to past trauma and make space for positivity, sensitivity, love, and happiness in the body and how to cultivate and feel positive chi energies in the body
- The course begins with a seminar on emotional detox through bodywork
- Heart and soul connection rituals to connect and establish trust
- Deep healing clothes on bodywork, which incorporates the following modalities:
- No Hand Deep Tissue Massage techniques
- Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage)
- Life pulse massage (activating the pulse of life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (genital organ detox through clothes on bodywork)
- Passive yoga movements, trance dance, mantras (sounds) and breathing work, pooja ceremonies and sharing circles
- Emotional Detox: a 10-step unique bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions from the body’s cellular memory and to facilitate the movement of positive chi energy
- The theory behind emotions, past trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with bodywork, breathing, sounds and body movement
- The theory behind opening the 7 Chakras and activating the endocrine system
- The anatomy of the male and female sexual organs
- How to do Yoni (female prostate) massage and male prostate massage
- How to perform a Lingam Massage to create and spread sexual energy
- The function of Amrita (Female Ejaculations) and its benefits
- Male ejaculatory control and its benefits
- Multi-orgasmic response (MORE)
- An introduction into:
- How to set up a Tantra Temple
- Working within the Law
- Health and safety and hygiene
- Client consultation
- Trauma and Dissociation
- Client care and Self-care
- Informed Consent and Boundaries
- Support after a session
Tantric Journey Trainings VS Other Tantra training:
There are many other Tantra Schools and bodywork trainings in the market. Most of them focus on giving pleasure and orgasms. Here, at Tantric Journey, we focus on releasing both the physical and emotional toxins that block your pleasure, sensitivity, and orgasms from the body’s cellular memory due to past trauma.
Research shows that the cause of most illnesses and dysfunctions are due to unresolved negative emotions and trauma from the past. Emotional detox is at the forefront of innovative bodywork because we are one of the few schools in the world that offers Trauma release using the ancient Tantric-Tao bodywork integrated into a complete educational curriculum. Consequently, the students can explore all aspects of deeper healing, holistic view of the body, including pelvic healing and genital de-armouring, exploring love intimacy and sexuality – unlike any other tantric or bodywork modality.
Emotional detox uses simple techniques such as deep bodywork, which incorporates breath, sound, and body movement simultaneously to reprogram the body’s cellular memory to achieve optimal health and well-being.
Trauma takes place only through one or more of the five senses as a given or as a receiver. Tantric Journey explores the 5 gateways to evoke and release past trauma as a way of healing and awakening.
Most bodywork modalities focus on the physical symptoms and help release only physical body tension, while at Tantric Journey, we focus on identifying the cause of the symptom and on the physical, emotional, and spiritual body to help the client achieve a permanent solution to their health and wellbeing issues.
Accreditation, Certificates, Memberships:
After successful completion of the course (subject to approval by the assessors), you will be certified as follows.
CTJE certificate (Certified Tantric Journey Educator) from the Tantric Journey School of Healing and Awakening
Click here for Testimonials
How much can I earn?
Your earnings will depend on:
- The quality of your work that generates repeat clients and recommendations
- How much you spend and get involved in recommended marketing to promote your business
- Time and days you want to spend on your business.
Code of Conduct:
- Please note that no explicit sexual activity or nudity takes place during the class
- All sharing to be kept confidential
How to Prepare for then Live online Training Courses
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Have a partner besides you to practice on clothes on Bodywork or you can watch videos and learn
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, any other external substances, toxic foods or drinks to be used during and few days before and after the course as it will interfere with your own journey and the detox process.
- Men to abstain from ejaculation to preserve the male chi energy to facilitate the deep healing and awakening process.
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol 2 days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years
Mal Weeraratne is the Author of Emotional Detox through Bodywork, founder of Tantric Journey - School of Healing and Awakening and Emotional Detox – School of Holistic Body Therapy.
He is the British pioneer of Emotional Release through deep bodywork. Mal Weeraratne has worked in the field of Emotional Release and Human Sexuality since 1994, treating over 3,500 female clients from all walks of life and trained over 200 Tantric Journey male and female Therapists from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Mal Weeraratne studied at the International Centre for Release and Integration in Mill Valley, California, studying under late Dr Jack Painter, the pioneer of Postural Integration. He also studied Red Tantra with Caroline Muir for two years in Maui, Hawaii and Osho’s White Tantra with Margot Anand in San Francisco, studied Journey Therapy with Brandon Bays in the UK, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) with Dr Robert Bays in the UK. He also studied Cobra Breath with Ipsalu Tantra. He studied Tao practices and Tao bodywork including Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage), Life Force massage, Karsai Nei Tsang - Genital Detox Therapy with Grandmaster Mantak Chia at Tao Gardens in Thailand.
Mal Weeraratne has nearly 25 years of bodywork experience and qualified with ITEC – International Therapy Examination Council. He has learnt over 16 massage modalities and other therapies from all over the world before he was able to introduce CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited Emotional Detox School.
Mal Weeraratne was born in Sri-Lanka, with an Eastern upbringing and a Buddhist Philosophy. He was educated in London and holds a BSc (Hon) degree in Bio Physical Science, DMS in Operations Management and MBA in International Business Administration.
He was a successful businessman who developed his own franchise business (Re-Nu Plc) in 1980’s and declined an offer of doing a PhD at London Westminster University before he embarked on Emotional Detox through Tantric Journey