As a Tantra educator I’ve been surprised to find out that most people never even heard about it full body orgasm. If they heard about it, they are not sure if it’s real or how to achieve it.
In my practice I discovered that I can help most people to achieve a full body orgasm in one or two sessions. Once they had it with an experienced practitioner, it’s relatively easy to achieve it with a partner and in some cases people can even do it solo. Many of my clients comment that they can give themselves a full body orgasm after they had the experience with me. Others have difficulties to achieve it alone and they have an easier time to get there with a partner. Here is a step by step guide to help you:
- Your body needs to be as relaxed as possible. Taking a bath, getting a nice massage, listening to soothing music can be a great preparation.
- Once you feel relaxed, start focusing on your breathing. Take nice, slow, deep breaths through your nose and out through your lips.Follow your breath in and out of your lungs, don’t force it!
- If you have a partner, lay down on your back in a comfortable position and ask him/her to rock your body from side to side to help you to relax even more while you are continuing to breathe slowly. It helps if your partner is breathing at the same time with the same rhythm.
- If you don’t have a partner, then you can just shake your body in a standing position. At first bend your knees, and start moving in an up and down motion. Then start shaking your hands as if you were shaking the water off of them. Then engage your hips, torso and shoulder. After a while it will feel more natural. Do it for 5 – 15 minutes.
- If you have a partner, ask your partner to touch your perineum gently (the place between your penis and anus, respectively for women between the clitoris and the anus)
- If you don’t have a partner, you can do it for yourself.
- As they touch that area, breathe in and imagine energy flowing up from that point on your back to the top of your head. You can even contract your perineum gently. Make sure not to pull hard or strain while doing it. Everything has to be a gentle movement.
- As you exhale, imagine that the energy is coming down from the top of your head back to your perineum.
- If you have a partner, she/he can assist you by gently moving her/his other hand toward the top of your head as you inhale and back down as you exhale.
- Do at least 10 of these cycles and notice if you feel your energy increasing, your body parts tingling, shaking and keep practicing daily if you can.
Click here to book a session or a class with Shekina: https://www.tantricjourney.com/