Female Orgasmic Disorder
Range of Female Orgasms
- Never climax at all
- To climax require intense Clitoral stimulation when they are alone and ‘not disturbed’
- To climax require direct Clitoral stimulation but are able to climax with their partners
- Who require lengthy and vigorous G-spot stimulation
- Who require only brief penetration
- Who can achieve only via fantasy and/or breast stimulation
Orgasmic Capacity Depends:
- On Age
- On Experience
- On Adequacy of Stimulation
Causes of FOD
- Due to [Sex = Intercourse] – Model Thinking. Having intercourse and orgasm as a goal leads to pressure, which prevents orgasm from occurring
- Due to Hostility towards Partner – If a woman is angry with her partner, she may ‘withhold’ orgasm in an attempt to get back at him/her
- Due to Ineffective Sexual Techniques and as a result lack of stimulation.
- Sometimes women do not know how to receive/give effective stimulation. It’s not something we ‘know’, but we need to Learn.
- Anxiety can also lead to ineffective sexual techniques, in order to rush things.
- Due to Family and Religious Teachings regarding sexuality sometimes causes women to avoid or actively discourage effective stimulation.