- 5 full days with 50 hours of training
- Morning Yoga, Meditation, Connection rituals
- Evening Tantric – Tao Bodywork practice with course participants
- Free Emotional Detox Online training course worth £420
- Free Emotional Detox book worth £15
- Free Tantric Journey Masterclass worth £40
In this training course, you will:
Explore Tantric – Tao clothes on bodywork for emotional well-being. Ideal for couples and individuals (over 21 years). This 5-day training also includes soul and heart connections, trance dance, mantras, breath work and tantric rituals to connect and to help unblock stuck emotions, enhance relationships, in a beautiful, relaxing environment in the nature. No previous experience of bodywork is required.
This course is for Emotional Detox, spiritual growth, and self-development and for practitioners who wishes to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory due to past trauma.
What will I learn?
- Course begins with a lecture on Emotional Detox through Tantric – Tao bodywork
- Tantric Yoga, Osho Kundalini Meditation, Trance Dance, Beeja Mantras, Breath work, Tantric Puja, and Cacao Ceremonies and more…
- Tantric Rituals to connect, to open the hearts and to establish Trust
- Clothes on Bodywork to learn passive yoga stenches
- Deep Healing Tantric – Tao Bodywork incorporating following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage)
- Life Pulse Massage (Activating the pulse of Life in the body)
- Introduction to Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox)
- Introduction to Prostate (Sacred spot) Massage for both Men and Women
- Theory behind Emotions, trauma, and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with Bodywork, breath, sounds and body movement.
- Theory behind opening 7 Chakras and Activating Endocrine system
- Anatomy of Male and Female sexual organs
- Function of Amrita (Female Ejaculations) and its benefits
- Male Ejaculatory control and its benefits
- Multi orgasmic response (MORE)
We are all born with the ability to heal ourselves and heal others, just like birds know how to build their nest. What’s stopping us, is our own limitations because of past trauma, negative emotions and thoughts, strict upbringing, religious and cultural belief systems.
Once we learn how to remove these negativities, we can activate our own self-healing mechanism to be awaken and be open to heal.
Most illnesses, stresses, and dysfunctions stem from high level of toxicity making an acidic environment in the body. Toxins are made from both physical and emotional toxins. Physical toxins accumulate due to what we eat, drink, breath, and lifestyle. Emotional toxins are made of past trauma and negative stagnant emotions in the body cellular memory.
You can start from wherever you are and go on the Tantric Journey as far as you feel comfortable, to enhance your own love, intimacy, and sexuality, to find a new relationship or to enhance your existing relationship, to live in abundance and be creative, be healthy, happy, and joyful.
You will gain knowledge, skills, and practice under supervision in a safe, sacred, tranquil healing environment in the nature. Successful participants who wish to pursue as a career, will be certified.
You don’t have to wait till you get ill, dysfunctional or with a broken relationship. Start learning now as prevention is better than cure.
Life is too short to live any other way…
Do I get a certificate?
After completion of the course, you will be presented with a Certificate, subject to submitting 10 Level 1a – Emotional Detox case studies and completing the online Emotional Detox Training course
Do I get Insurance?
Yes. Once you are certified you can apply for insurance from here
Please read an extract of my Book to have a deeper understanding of the
Emotional Detox process here
Please take part in my 4-part Master Class free to have a deeper understanding of Tantric – Tao Bodywork here
Where is it held?
Workshop is held in the Spanish island of Mallorca (Majorca), in the western Mediterranean
Check in on 11th Apr 2023 anytime after 5pm (Diner included)
Check out on 17th Apr 2023 anytime (Breakfast and Lunch included)
Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
COURSE FEE + SHARED ACCOMMODATION AND ALL MEALS
£999 per person
£1,799 per couple
- Three healthy vegetarian meals prepared by an experienced Italian chef
- Special meal requests available
- Shared accommodation.
- Private rooms on request for extra charge of £200 (subject to availability)
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
Course leader Mal Weeraratne
Mal Weeraratne is the Author of Emotional Detox through Bodywork, founder of Tantric Journey - School of Healing and Awakening and Emotional Detox – School of Holistic Body Therapy.
He is the British pioneer of Emotional Release through deep bodywork. Mal Weeraratne has worked in the field of Emotional Release and Human Sexuality since 1994, treating over 3,500 female clients from all walks of life and trained over 200 Tantric Journey male and female Therapists from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Mal Weeraratne studied at the International Centre for Release and Integration in Mill Valley, California, studying under late Dr Jack Painter, the pioneer of Postural Integration. He also studied Red Tantra with Caroline Muir for two years in Maui, Hawaii and Osho’s White Tantra with Margot Anand in San Francisco, studied Journey Therapy with Brandon Bays in the UK, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) with Dr Robert Bays in the UK. He also studied Cobra Breath with Ipsalu Tantra. He studied Tao practices and Tao bodywork including Chi Nei Tsang (internal organ massage), Life Force massage, Karsai Nei Tsang - Genital Detox Therapy with Grandmaster Mantak Chia at Tao Gardens in Thailand.
Mal Weeraratne has nearly 25 years of bodywork experience and qualified with ITEC – International Therapy Examination Council. He has learnt over 16 massage modalities and other therapies from all over the world before he was able to introduce CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited Emotional Detox School.
Mal Weeraratne was born in Sri-Lanka, with an Eastern upbringing and a Buddhist Philosophy. He was educated in London and holds a BSc (Hon) degree in Bio Physical Science, DMS in Operations Management and MBA in International Business Administration.
He was a successful businessman who developed his own franchise business (Re-Nu Plc) in 1980’s and declined an offer of doing a PhD at London Westminster University before he embarked on Emotional Detox through Tantric Journey